cd 29 of a normal 27 day cycle... and bfns! whats going on?

I usually have a 27-28 day cycle. Today is cd 29 and af hasn't showed up! I know I ovulated on January 1st! I had ovualtion cramps and all. I've been pretty much cramping on and off since I ovulated. Then starting two days ago i have ewcm and my cervix feels high and feels like its getting softer again. Can you ovulate twice in one cycle? Or could these be signs of pregnancy? I took a test yesterday morning (cd 28) and it was bfn. I've had night sickness on and off since ovulation, cramps, headaches, blurry vision, breast tenderness for the past week. Today I had horrible cramps like when I have my period where it makes me feel like I have a hot flash and want to pass out. But I would go to the bathroom and check and there would be no blood! Could I still be pregnant even though I'm getting bfns?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• iM IN THE SAME BOAT =/ LET ME KNOW HOW IT TURNS OUT FOR YOU!
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 4:08 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I realize I'm a little late in answering your question and you may have your answer one way or the other by now. But, I just wanted to say that either you are one of the people that doesn't get a BFP until late. Or, you are getting ready to start AF. It is not uncommon (and it actually happens to me) to have Watery/EWCM just prior to AF starting. It has something to do with the lowering progesterone/rising estrogen levels at that time.

Good Luck!
    Needsalife

Answer by Needsalife at 8:04 PM on Jan. 18, 2009