SEX DRIVE..

HOW DO YOU GET IT UP.. I MEAN LIKE I DONT LIKE IT WELL I DO BUT ITS LIKE I DONT LOL. I DONT KNOW HOW DO YOU GO ABOUT MAKING IT HIGHER LIKE DO YOU JUST MAKE YOURSELF DO IT UNTIL YOU LIKE IT? LOL. IDUNNO! HELLP !1

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 2:51 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Honestly, I'm not a huge sex fan myself, but that comes from a history or rape, and abuse. I had to tell myself that it is OK to have sex, and that that is what husband and wives do. I also realized that if my hubby wasn't getting it from me, he'd look elsewhere, and I did NOT want that to happen. What helped me was telling my hubby how I felt, and he helped me work through the pain I was having, and now, sex is a little more enjoyable, and my sex drive has gone up. Yes, sometimes you just make yourself do it, because eventually it will feel good. Hang in there, it'll be alright, and I assure you, you aren't alone.
    Anonymous

• Your question is kind of confusing, lol! But I think if you "kinda" don't like it, then more of a sex drive isn't gonna help much...I didn't like it very much at first, but now I LOVE it haha, so I guess maybe it's just something you learn to like? No idea, hun.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 3:01 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• If you just had a baby give yourself a year or two.. I hear ya...You'll want it again! If not add some fun stuff into the mix, toys, clothes, role playing. Make it FUN and you will like it again! Need some stuff PM me... I sell "fun" stuff, LOL!
    MNMom247365

Answer by MNMom247365 at 3:06 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• its like before i had my son i was like OH MY SEX! LETS DO IT NOW IN THE CAR LOL. but then i got preg. and i was still a horn dog then i had him the first three months i was like yeah lets do this after that it just kind of died out and now i dont want it.

and we do have "fun" stuff.. lol.. like we've tried everything.. and i dont know! :(
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 5:33 PM on Jan. 15, 2009