Bra size

So I went to Victoria Secret and they measured me for bra size. I am a 34 DD and I was wearing a 36 D. Do you think you are wearing the right bra size and if you have been mearsured what wear you wearing before?

determind

Asked by determind at 2:54 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ive been measured at a 34 C
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 2:55 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• im sure im wearing the wrong bra size but im pregnant and it seems like these puppys have a mind of there own and keep getting bigger im scared to see what i might be when baby gets here and my milk actually comes in. AHHHH
    Anonymous

• no every time i go to get measured its always different
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 2:55 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I haven't been measured in years. I just wear what fits. From being pregnant, skinny and not so skinny I have about 4 different size bras to choose from!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 2:57 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• yeah they do it right most wsomen are off by about a cup size. i went in there and was wearing a 32 D and they fitted me for right in between a 36 D and a 36 DD
    but the DD was too big because its a whole cup and a half size bigger than a D so i just did a D because it pushed my boobs up high. ha but yeah they do it right.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:57 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I've never been measured, but I do know that I have to be wearing the wrong size bras. None of them seem to fit right. I just go into the store and try some on until I find something comfy...
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 2:59 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I HAD NOT WORN A BRA IN YEARS! I HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT BRAS WERE INVENTED BY MEN TO TORTURE WOMEN! UNTIL RECENTLY I FOUND OUT I HAD BEEN WEARING THE WRONG SIZE AND THIS IS WHY THEY WERE SO UNCOMFORTABLE. I HAD BOUGHT ONE BRA SIZE 34 B AND IT TURNS OUT I AM A 36 C!!! SO NOW I AM WEARING THEM AGAIN!

Answer by older at 3:00 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I've been measured there before, but they measured me larger than I was so I ended up having to take back all these bras, I even told the lady when I was there that's not right its too big, but she talked me into it because she was saying you don't want to cause damage to your breasts wearing too small a size bla bla..but the size was too big.

Anonymous

• A 34 DD is pretty much the same as a 36 D it would just fit tighter around the ribcage. I measure different every time also and I wear a 34 DD but if they don't have it in stock then I go for the 36 D and it fits just fine... I used to work at Victoria Secret in college, believe me when I say this they teach you where to measure not how to read a measuring tape, lol! There are some people who don't know how to do that, lol!
    MNMom247365

Answer by MNMom247365 at 3:02 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• they don't make bras small enough around the rib cage for me so when i wear one they never really fit right. i usually can find one that fits great and that will become my favorite until i wear it out.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:03 PM on Jan. 15, 2009