i need more?

I need him to last longer in bed!the sex is good just doesnt last long! is there anything that will help him? to help me!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• there are extended pleasure condoms
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 2:58 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• There are penis rings you can buy, they even sell them at Wal Mart (KY sells them) and that is supposed to help his erection last longer, and provide extra pleasure for you. And, they aren't that expensive, like $5. I know they help, we have one and love it!
    Anonymous

• Have him masturbate beforehand or have him hold it a couple times.
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 3:05 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• how long does he last? maybe you are taking too long! lol
    Anonymous

• I think you have a more serious problem than just how "long he can last."
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:13 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• its like 2 or 3 minutes for real i just cant go that fast!
    Anonymous

• Wow I have that same problem. Been having it for about 9 years now. I just never knew what to do
    Anonymous

• have him masturbate, or give him a BJ or something before hand, also switching positions every few mins works, like when he feels he's about too, switch, the intureption will slow him down and make it last longer. you could also try more foreplay so that even if he does go too quickly, you still get more out of it, and it seems to last longer. try having him get you off first by hand or with a toy before he goes in

good luck and many happy returns :))
    Anonymous

• I would suggest more foreplay, with a toy and have him go down on you at the same time. We
    live temporarily in a 2 bedroom house, we wanted the kids to have the bedrooms. When we finally get a chance ,he touches me and I am there. With a toy, it doesn't have to end when he is done...have fun.
    LoriW

Answer by LoriW at 5:42 PM on Jan. 15, 2009