3rd Trimester, help??

I went in tues for my 37 week apt, I had my bp taken it was 148/88. They asked if my bp shot up in my previous preg, and with my last baby it had at exactly the same time. But I ended up delivering by the nature of things 3 days later. But I was sort of looking at this thinking why didn't they induce.
I woke up this morning after sleeping, and doing the deed with my hubby the night before...and I could not walk, I mean hardly at all. It kills, the cramps, the pain, and she keeps trying to dig under my pelvic bone..I have some light bleeding as well that has been going on all day. Any ideas? I'm just miserable...I know she has about 19 more days, but I am hoping there are some people with advice or ideas on what is going on..

Unbroken_Amanda

Asked by Unbroken_Amanda at 2:57 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well your really sensitive down there right now and so you mit bleed because of you thinning out or dilating

butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 3:00 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• call a dr
    Anonymous

• you need to call your dr if you are having some bleeding.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:58 PM on Jan. 15, 2009