i'm a christan mom

i am a christian i am trying to raise my kids the way that god want me too but i get stress out alot i dont want to do anything that upset my god i am very stress out with life ,bills everything sometime ... i feel like i never have the time for me or me and my husband my family always telling me ..well destiny this is what happen when you have kids your life is over i dont believe that ..please help me on top of all that i always have alot on my mind like try haveing a biopsy down at age 28 and scard that you migh have cancer so please pray that i dont i will fine out monday,today date is 7/17/08 will know 7/20/08

MomatHome3

Asked by MomatHome3 at 12:27 AM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'll say a prayer for you, but really talk to your doctor about this. He could give you an anti anexity pill for this that will not make you sleepy or tired. It just takes away the anexity. Best wishes and prayers for your biopsy!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:24 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I will pray for you and I too have lots of things I get stressed alot and feel like the weight of the world is crashing down on me but like the footprints poem says "when there is only one set of footprints, that my child is when I was carrying you" or something like that!
    MamaTB

Answer by MamaTB at 1:45 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I don't see what god has to do with this. You sound stressed, and underappreciated. Like your husband, and family are using "you can't have a life" as an excuse to control you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Pray...Praying is the best thing you can do. Give all your worries to God. He does not want you to worry but to trust in Him. I know its hard but once you do it, you feel completely free. Things work out. God says to trust in Him and do things His way and He will take care of you. Read Matthew 6:34, Mark 13:11, Luke 12:22, and Matthew 8:19-34 is truly the best one I think. I will say a prayer for you right now!
    frankslittlered

Answer by frankslittlered at 3:35 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• all you have to do is have faith in God that everythihg turns out good and it will. God is big and he will do big things for the people he loves and u are one of them...

GOD BLESS YOU!!!
    TONYSMOMMY09

Answer by TONYSMOMMY09 at 3:51 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Prayer is always the first thing but sounds like you have been doing that. I have been where you have been and you feel like waves are crashing down on you. I dont know how old your kids are but is there a MOPS program in your town? That is moms of preschoolers. They meet once a week and have time to just talk with adults while they take turns watching the kids or pay a few dollars into a fund and they have someone on site watching them. Having kids are by no means the end of your life. You just have to learn to find time for you also. It would help if we knew how old are your kids
    motivesmom

Answer by motivesmom at 9:11 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I will pray and you do it too. second to reduce stress reduce your life clutter,
    for me it was starting by realizing my kids didn't need tons of clothes. once I reduced the amount of clothes they had their room were cleaner and I had less laundry to do. less work less stress. Get your family to help.even little kids can have chores and ever little bit helps. get a sitter and have a date with dh once a month more often if you can afford it. these are a start, if you reduce the clutter in your life you will find time for you.
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 11:01 AM on Jul. 18, 2008