I just had my second baby girl on Nov. 20, 2008 and my husband and I are already thinking about baby #3, hoping for a boy. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to conceive a boy, especially since I haven't started my menstrural cycle yet and don't know exactly when I'm ovulating? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Caligoodgirl

Asked by Caligoodgirl at 3:14 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• studies show that people that eat breakfast are more likely to have boys than girls. I would take your temp and see for a month if it goes up or not.
    Anonymous

• sperm separation!!!
    Anonymous

• It you keep track of your O and have sex closest to that day, you are more likly to have a boy, but dont have sex before that. Thats how you have a girl. It has to do with how long the sperm live and how fast they swim to the egg. If you want more info IM me. Good luck
    heatmac4

Answer by heatmac4 at 3:23 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• omg im having the same problem i have 2 girl we would liek a boy had my dd sep 22nd and we would liek to have our kids close in age. any tips on how to concieve a boy i would def liek to know. LOL
    DiandraBryant07

Answer by DiandraBryant07 at 3:52 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• www.in-gender.com for swaying tips
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:53 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• First, get an ovulation predictor kit at the drug store since you don't have periods yet. Then, get the book called "How to Choose the Sex of Your Baby", which was being passed around my son's school and it was really working. Of the moms I personally knew, 8 of 10 got what they were trying for using the method. The 2 who didn't get what they wanted were trying for girls, which is more difficult. It requires tracking your ovulation and having intercourse on the day you ovulate for a boy. The sperm that carry a Y chromosome for a boy are very fast swimmers and only survive for 24 hours. If the egg is ready and waiting when they arrive, you've got yourself a boy about 87% of the time.

FreeHomeBiz

Answer by FreeHomeBiz at 8:00 PM on Jan. 15, 2009