I need more meat on my bones!!! ANY ADVICE????

If anyone has seen the recent tyra where the big girls made fun of the skinny girl, then you have a picture of how i feel. I too am only 90 lbs. My aunt tells me all the time that i'm too skinny it looks like i'm fading away and other hurtful things. I eat like there is no tomorrow so I don't know why I'm not gaining. I know being underweight runs in the family because my mother didn hit 100 lbs until she was about 30!!! I alot of weight during my pregnacy (87 lbs before pregnancy and 140 right before birth) and I just want that figure i had after birth. It slipped away- my boobs, my butt, it all left. MOMS HELP!!! And please don't say ensures i hate those drinks

jjsmommi5

Asked by jjsmommi5 at 3:18 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Health

• You want some of my weight? I'll gladly hand it over!! =)
    Lacey1012

Answer by Lacey1012 at 3:19 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• actually i heard that when you eat all the time that your body doesn't store any fat, mainly becuase it doesn't need to, it is used to getting what it needs immediately, a nurse told me that if you eat 3 regular meals you can actually gain weight, not sure if this actually works but it sound reasonable lol, and i am in the same boat, i was 98 lbs before i got pregnant, then before birth i was 138 lbs, i too lost it all, and am down to my regular weight, hope all goes well for you : )
    Trinity32188

Answer by Trinity32188 at 3:23 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• well you could come stay with me for a bit. I seem to be able to fatten up hubbies, babies, dogs cats and ferretts.. :)
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:20 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Maybe you have a thyroid problem. If what Trinity32188 said doesn't work, then I would go to the doctor and have it checked out. Otherwise if you were to come down with a bad sickness, it could really hurt you bad. Good luck!
    mandystenger

Answer by mandystenger at 3:37 AM on Jan. 16, 2009