night out

So i get my hubby all to myself sat night and i can't think of anything fun. Any of you ladies have any idea's?

megclark22

Asked by megclark22 at 3:31 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• well you want to stay at home and do something or go out and do something?
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 3:38 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• bowling, playing pool, ballroom dancing, going out on a yacht, uhm...miniture golfing..
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 3:40 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• cook for him NAKED! lol!!!!! I Dunno maybe a candlelit dinner, a nice walk then dinner, me and my hubby lay out balkets on the living room floor put candles around teh living room eat dinner on the blanket, and watch a movie or mess around LOL. depends tho if u wanna go out or stay in.
    DiandraBryant07

Answer by DiandraBryant07 at 3:43 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• What are your shared interests? On the rare nights we don't have kids, we like to go hear a good band playing at a night club.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:49 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Dinner at a Japanese Hibachi place- a meal and a show all in one. Or a movie and popcorn.

Answer by Bmat at 3:52 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Something at home or out? The last time DH and I had an evening alone I sent him on some errands so I could surprise him. We had a 2 person jaccuzi in the bathroom, I put flowers around it, as well as rose petals in the water. I had several floating candles lit, as well as some lit around the tub, I hung curtains around the tub and had the music playing that was played at our wedding. I had the bubble bath that we used on our wedding night to use after the candles were taken out of the water.  I had a couple of days to buy everything I needed. He was very touched and initially speachless, he said no one had ever done anything like that for him. If you want to go out.....what is something that both of you like to do, maybe something that holds special meaning. Have fun. : )

LoriW

Answer by LoriW at 5:28 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• dinner out at the nearest resturant (even if it is McD's) and absoultly NO conversation about kids, work, or any thing else like that!

or cook dinner naked, like DiandraBryant said
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 5:29 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• candle light dinner and movie with some wine or champagne and a romantic movie..always is good...the obvious(have sex) or just snuggle on the couch and eat icecream off eachother or just outta bowls..lol. The other night i put my 4yo to bed..hub and me watched Dirty Dancing and snuggled and drank hot choc was really nice and relaxing
    oddballj

Answer by oddballj at 9:05 PM on Jan. 15, 2009