Does anyone know a good pediatrician in Atlanta?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Are you IN ATlanta or in the outskirts? .
    Glowing4Caleb

Answer by Glowing4Caleb at 3:36 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• The pediatrician that I go to is in Tucker. He's name is Dr Verras. I know that he change location (just a cross the street from his old office) and I can't find the letter that he sent to inform me that he did so what I did I type on Google "doctor Verras office" and found that

http://www.kudzu.com/merchant/reviews/782487.html (he has good reviews and I agree with that the people say)

I think I remember reading on this letter that the phone number didn't change.

Paros

Answer by Paros at 4:13 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I go to Children's Medical Group off the expressway near Clairmont Road. (NE Atlanta)
    They are AWESOME! I see Rudnicki, but I have also seen Colton 2ce due to last minute or emergency appointments I made, They have a sick waiting room, well waiting room, newborn waiting room. They are open every day of the week. You can call them 24 hours a day and someone will get back to you. Again, awesome.
    Littlejem

Answer by Littlejem at 8:14 PM on Feb. 25, 2009