What are the funniest things your kids have said?

Hi moms, how about we get a fun discussion going about one of the most unpredictable things we moms have to go through...Listening to our kids say the cutest things!

Here I go first:

I remember when my 4 year old daughter named Kelly after we had adopted a male cocker spaniel. I was bathing my daughter in the bath tub when suddenly the dog came running in, my daughter started screaming to the top of her lungs - "No mama, he can not come in!!" "But honey, I answered, he is only a dog!" "But mom, he is a BOY!!, and I am naked!"

Ahhh the cuttest thing ever!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• haha that is to cute.
    I remember when my son dezmond was about 4 and i had asked him to pick up his toys he had made a mess in the living room and guests were coming over he looked right at me with the most seriouse face and said "Mom you are starting to annoy me" i wanted to be mad but it was funny and i know i had said it to him a time or two lol.
    Anonymous

• We were in line at the grocery store and my son was about 3. I was at the front of the cart putting up groceries and he was in the seat talking to an older lady in line behind us. He said, "I say holy moly because holy shit is a bad word." I was ready to start apologizing, but she just smiled and said, "Me too!"
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:48 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• my 3 year old asked me "when me get bigger, can me say holy crap?"
    Anonymous

• When my daughter was about 7 or 8 and I was pretty aggravated with her about something we were disagreeing about, I said something along the lines of "I swear you'd argue with a fence post." She said, " Momma, you are the fence post, and you're always gonna be the fence post." I'd have been mad if it weren't so funny...and so true! My husband had to leave the room because he couldn't keep a straight face.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 3:55 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• "Mom!! The baby came out of the deer's butt! Really!! Did I come out of your butt, and did you eat my wrapper?"
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 4:11 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• When I first introduced my now husband to my daughter (8 years ago) she was just getting ready to turn 4. When I told her who he was I introduced him as my friend. She was very quiet for a very long time. Half an hour later she speaks for the first time since the introduction from the back seat of the car and says, "Mom, is he your boyfriend?" I decided to be honest with her and said, "Yes". She replied, "Really? Where'd ya' pick him up at?"
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 4:16 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I find my dd says something that has me in stiches every day... :)
    A couple years ago when dd was 3 we were in Florida on vacation with my parents. We had just gotten back from the pool and my mom (Nana) had taken my dd in her room to change out of their bathing suits. Apparently my mom had just taken her suit off when I hear, "Nana, why do you have fur?" I about died!! I still laugh about that to this day!! :)
    Another was when dd was about 18 months and she was sitting on a counter while I was paying for something. The cashier lady asked my dd what her name was and the response was, "Olivia Marie, come here!" I thought the lady was gonna pee her pants, she was laughing so hard!
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 4:43 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Today, I was grocery shopping with my 3 year old son. He was sitting in the big part of the cart. We saw a little girl with her mother. The girl was throwing tantrums left and right and kept throwing herself on the floor. Her poor mother looked exhausted. So, my son asks (too loudly of course) "What wrong with that little girl? She's being such a cry-baby!" So much for trying to politely ignore them.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:11 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• My friend is telling her lil girl: look, grandma is leaving. What are you supouse to say?
    her daugher goes: thank god!?
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 5:24 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• when asked to do something, if he decides he has the time..lol... my 4yo son says yes mam....no thank you your majesty! its just cute!
    oddballj

Answer by oddballj at 9:01 PM on Jan. 15, 2009