Integestion?

Is there anyone else that has really bad integestion in their 3rd trimester? I have had a really easy pregnancy, no real morning sickness, a little nausea that's about it. For some reason the past few weeks I have been having really bad integestion for no reason and nothing seems to work to relieve it. Any suggestions what I can do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have it the entire time.
    Anonymous

• When I was pregnant with my first I went through so many bottles of tums in my third trimester! I wish I could give you better advice but Tums is what helped me. It didn't fully get rid of it, but it made it much easier to bear.
    Duckieglc

Answer by Duckieglc at 3:52 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• had it bad with my first, and it has started again at 23 weeks, at teh first sign, chug milk, if that doesnt work take tums, it is a sign the child will be born with a head full of hair! :)
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 4:26 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I did, all my babies had lots of hair too! I had reglan for some nausea in the first trimester. It worked wonders on my heartburn and indigestion. Tums were no match for it!
    mommyonhawaii

Answer by mommyonhawaii at 4:42 PM on Jan. 15, 2009