I need HELP!

I cant sleep! i dont like to take pills they are hard for me to swallow. Does anyone have any ideas on how i can sleep? Any herbal teas , anything but pills? Please help!

mom221978

Asked by mom221978 at 12:36 AM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Health

• I know it sounds weird but making love and haveing an orgasm always helps me sleep. Dont know if that helps you at all, but its a thought
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Turn the tv on to something that boeres you and throw the remote across the room, if you are like me you will be too lazy to go pick it up and then lay there and fall asleep cause you are bored of whatever is on. It works for me LOL
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 1:02 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Chamomile tea helps, and if it is a scrip pill for sleep from the doctor I think you can get some of them in liquid form.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:20 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Make a nighttime routine for yourself. Take a long bath (if possible) and get dressed in some low light. Maybe read a book. Pump your self up for bedtime. If after a few weeks of not being able to sleep on your own, call your doctor, and see what they suggest. They may suggest herbal supplements. Good Luck. Not getting any sleep sucks!
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 3:47 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Ny best friend always told me to put CNN on. I tried it one time and it worked for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:59 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Couple options I can think of

Sleepy Time Herbal Tea- it never really worked for me personally because it wasn't quite strong enough BUT my mother in law swears by it.

And I know you don't want to take any pills but during my pregnancy my husband and I both suffered from restless leg syndrome just because of anxiety and I found all natural homeopathic tablets called Hyland's Resful Legs and they helped SO much.
    Hannah-Belle

Answer by Hannah-Belle at 5:13 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Read a dictionary...lol. It works
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 3:19 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• cspann. turn it on the tv. its lethal.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 1:42 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I read. I make it about two pages and Im out. :)
    davesgirl86

Answer by davesgirl86 at 2:15 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• try taking a warm bath before bed with camomile.... also remember to keep your bed for sleep and sex only... dont read or watch tv in bed, by only using it for sleep and sex, your body will adapt itself to using it only for what it is for... also if you take a nap at all during the day for a pick-me-up nap in your bed, not elsewhere in your house..
    mfialdrdickhaus

Answer by mfialdrdickhaus at 11:54 PM on Jul. 19, 2008