WHY??! Why do they always interupt General Hospital?

No matter what the "breaking news" they always interupt GH. Then go ON and ON over all the measliest detail. The least they could do is give the basic details and GET OFF the air! A plane goes down in the Hudson River and I miss the end of GH - again. Why can't they wait and interupt Oprah???

PSMother

Asked by PSMother at 4:00 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Entertainment

• GH sucks anyway and if you have the soap channel you can watch it later.
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry, but people are probably dying, who gives a crap about GH? I'm sure you can watch it later or see it online, sheesh.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 4:10 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Actually, nobody was hurt according to the breaking news, and they said they think it was a flock of birds that did the damage. The plane was able to land atop the water. They just kept going on and on about the same info... And, GH is the only show that I must watch on tv all week long. It just seems that SOME of the breaking news could wait, or they could break in during commercials, or something. Sorry if this post offended anyone.
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 4:22 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Hmmm.... Real life drama vs Fake drama. Which is more important? Please. I suppose you are going to be upset, when they cover the Presidential Inauguration instead of GH as well? I can not understand how people can watch a soap opera every day. To each their own.

CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 8:23 PM on Jan. 16, 2009