• In the Spotlight:

how to conceive a girl?

anything i dont know? sudafed PE to dry up CM, 1200 mg of calcium a day and 600 mg of magnesium, 2 tall glasses of milk and 2 cups yogurt, lime douche after BD, jump and dump.... anything else? :] my whole life i only wanted one child and i wanted a girl because i was the only child and i was a girl and i love it, but my husband thwarted my plan! he really wanted a girl too. well i ended up with a VERY pretty boy :] im posting anon because i dont want anyone to be a meanie pants!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• yes there is! dont listen people havent done their research like i have :p seems like you have too i guess, but also make your SO take like 4000 mg's of cranberry, it will lower his sperm count and low sperm count favors for a girl. granted swaying doesnt help by MUCH but it does help.
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:36 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• insert penis, jizz, hope you end up with a hamburger and not a hotdog.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:04 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• www.in-gender.com for gender swaying tips, i want a girl too!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:05 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• noooo momnbabygirl just because that worked for you doesnt mean it will work for me!
    Anonymous

• i dont think there really is a way to increase your chances its a 50/50 deal lol sorry.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 4:10 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• actually its 51/49 in favor of boys! the only SURE way is PGD and thats $20000! swaying only increases your odds by 5% give or take
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:11 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• boooo how to conceive a boy gets 13 answers and i get 5 :[
    Anonymous

• There's no way you can increase your chances. it's a 50/50 chance. guys sperm determines sex anyway
    Anonymous

• Hey I heard that if you do all the work, no just kidding. Male sperm is faster and short lived, female sperm is slower and longer lived. So from what I have read....insert penis as often as pleased, jizz around 4-5 days prior to ovulation, and no more hanky panky until your next menstraul or lack there of. The reasoning is that the male sperm will die off before your egg is released for fertilization. I am the mother of 4 boys and want a girl, but I think I will have to find a man first! lol.
    Anonymous