How does weight watchers online work?

I need to loose about 65-70 lbs and thinking about doing weight watchers online but I cant find much infor on what exactly it offers. Does it tell me what exactly I can eat and how much? Is there a spacific work out It ask me to follow? Does it give me weekly weight loss goals ect? Thanks so much!

LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Asked by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 3:10 PM on Jan. 26, 2012 in Diet & Fitness

• Oh and if it doesnt offer thees things please let me know of anothe online weight loss program that you feel is good and how much it cost. Thanks again!
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Comment by LANDENSMOMMYlmk (original poster) at 3:11 PM on Jan. 26, 2012

• I don't know about weight watchers, but I've been using sparkpeople.com and it's free. I know people that have used weight watchers and lost weight, but sparkpeople has exactly what I need. You might want to check it out before spending any money.

Answer by missanc at 3:12 PM on Jan. 26, 2012

• Don't register for anything before you thoroughly check it out. You can attend a Weight Watcher's meeting in person, not pay any fee, except your weekly fee. Attend your meeting, get your points, learn about the program, and if it's not for you, don't go back. You will not owe anything. It's called the pay as you go program.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:15 PM on Jan. 26, 2012

• I did (and actually still have the membership) for weight watchers online and i did good cfor the fist couple of months then i got tired of entering points. It tells you what foods are unlimited and how many points each food is worth. You have a daily tracker that you can enter everything in and when you enter a food you ate, it subtracts if from your points so you know how many you have left for the day.
    It is basically up to you to set your own goals, For esample start with soemthing small like 5 lbs. On its website it gives you exercise ideas and stuff and you can also buy snacks offline (but shipping is kind of high). But there snacks are really good.
    Pretty much it does work but you have to learn portion control, and that was what was hard for me. So i went to nutrisystem because it is preportioned for you. But i havnt cancelled my weight watchers yet. Like others said there are free sites where u can track food. GL
    jaceyrayesmom

Answer by jaceyrayesmom at 3:22 PM on Jan. 26, 2012