If I post a journal entry, do people have to go to my homepage to see it?

PSMother

Asked by PSMother at 4:08 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Yes and no. Going to the journal widget on your profile is surest way for others to find your journal. However your journal will show in other places as well. It shows on the activity widget of your friends. It will be harder to find, but it also shows in the journals link of the share tab at the top of the page. When it is first posted you will see it in the recent posts section. If you add a poll, a video or a picture it can be found in those links as well. There is also a link on every journal for the viewer to go to a page with all your journals. If the journal is voted onto the top 5 popular list then it will show in the journal widget and at the bottom of random cm pages. Who can see your journal also depends on the privacy setting you give it.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 5:10 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Thanks! I don't know much of anything computer related, so this really helps me learn.
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 8:49 PM on Jan. 15, 2009