The new judge on American Idol...

Does anyone else think that she looks like the actress, Amy Brennaman? I've been watching Private Practice and I think that the new Idol judge, Kara Dioguardi, looks like her.

soccermom0002

Asked by soccermom0002 at 4:10 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Entertainment

• Maybe she is, but it's a secret! honestly, I'd never heard of her until they announced that there would be a new judge.
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 3:08 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I like her, Paula always says the sweet nice comment to the contestants and we need a new woman to spice it up.
    mommymomo07

Answer by mommymomo07 at 10:06 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• its all a ploy to get more viewers. America was sick of the same old 3 but didnt want rid of them so they tossed in a young, pretty woman to spice it up. Personally i lost intrest in the show when that idiot Taylor Hicks won! I hated him!!
    alexsmomma06

Answer by alexsmomma06 at 12:45 PM on Jan. 21, 2009