I NEED HELP WITH MY RELTIONSHIP?

HEY. I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THIS ONE. I HAVE BEEN WITH MY HUSBAND FOR THREE YEARS. HE HAS CHEATED ON ME BEOFRE. WE HAD A HUGE FIGHT THE OTHER NIGHT AND HE LEFT. WELL HE CAME BACK. ALL THE SIGNS ARE THERE THAT HE IS CHEATING ON ME AGAIN. LIKE I HAVE FOUND TEXT MESSAGES ON HIS PHONE FROM OTHER GIRLS. HE HAS OTHER GIRLS NUMBERS IN HIS PHONE. TELLS ME THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS. YEA OK WHAT EVER. HE GETS CALLS AT 2 OR 3 IN THE MORNING.HE TURNS HIS PHONE OFF. WHEN I ASK HIM ABOUT IT OH IT WAS THE WRONG NUMBER OR SOME NUMBER HE DOESN'T KNOW. HE ALWAYS COME IN LATE FROM WORK.HE IS NEVER HOME. DOESN'T SPEND NO TIME WITH ME AND THE KIDS . I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYONE PLEASE HELP?

MAMMABEAR_4517

Asked by MAMMABEAR_4517 at 12:43 AM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• Its been proven that kids would rather be from a broken home that live in one. You are responsible for the wellbeing of your kids. I don't beleiver in divorce if it is a relationship that is salvagable. your children are learning what they live, girl will learn that hurt is love and they are not worth respect from men and boys will learn that they do not need to respect women. It will be hard to make these decisions, I live with a husband that grew up in this environment and let me tell you they are much more aware than u think. My husband still keeps secrets of his dads infidelity. and that has been 15 yrs ago. His mom knew but didn't leave and my husband had to live the lie with her. When we were dating we passed his dad in his truck with another woman, thats how I found out. Im so sorry for u and ur kids. I will pray for u. Be Strong! There is light at the end of this! Just remember u deserve respect and unconditional love!
    SpaGirls

Answer by SpaGirls at 4:37 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Although I am a fundamental Christian, and I do believe you need to do anything in your power to avoid a divorce, I believe that he won't ever change, if what you say is true, and you need to guard your heart and stop letting him walk all over you. If you don't get some GOOD counseling, then a divorce will happen eventually, or you will just have to live with the fact that you have a cheating husband. Personally, I wouldn't want the last choice. I wish you luck, and I will pray for you tonight.
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 12:54 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I wish I had an answer for you. I dont know how you handle it. I would be so crushed. I hope for your kids that things get better, but it doesnt sound like its going to
    CharlotteluvsJ

Answer by CharlotteluvsJ at 12:58 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• If you wouldn't get hurt I'd tell you to get some male to send you emails and txt msgs and make the old boy play Alpha Dog and stay home and protect his territory instead of stray doggin all over town. As a matter of fact I'd make up a fake email account with a guy's name and send msgs to myself from this fake guy and leave them up on the computer by accident. Let the old dog get a taste of his own medicine. Tell him the guy is just a friend!

Answer by admckenzie at 1:02 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Well Said admckenzie!!
    PurpleNurples

Answer by PurpleNurples at 1:27 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I think that counseling is a good idea. I also agree to make him get a taste of his own medicine. Perhaps you could get a babysitter and go out on the town. This may make him act better. If not, then only you can decide when you have had enough. I am a firm believer that a cheater can change if he wants to. The thing is he has to want to.
    SexiFala

Answer by SexiFala at 2:09 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• i HATE to be the one to say...TRUST YOUR GUT. You know what it felt like before when he was cheating, and you may or may not feel that insinct now,but you feel something. My advice stay away from the games, will you feel beter knowing that you have him for now cause he is jealous?!? Or would you rather know you have him for good?
    NandE

Answer by NandE at 2:26 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Divorce him...I do not believe in divorce and God hates divorce but it says clearly in the Bible that adultery is NOT to be tolerated and it is the ONLY reason one should divorce. Do not put yourself through this. He is only ruining you and your children. Please pray and ask God to help you and your children through this time! I will keep you in my prayers!
    frankslittlered

Answer by frankslittlered at 3:18 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• THE MAN IS NO GOOD. KICK HIM TO THE CRAB ,AND START A NEW LIFE, BE HAPPY. A MAN WHO CHEAT ALL WAYS WILL BE A CHEATER...
    monches

Answer by monches at 4:01 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• move on, he obviously has.

Good luck though

:(
    Hannah-Belle

Answer by Hannah-Belle at 4:05 AM on Jul. 18, 2008