What's your favoritet Stephen King book?

Although I haven't been reading much lately, I know I have to get back to it. So, what is the latest read and how would you rate it?

Squirrel1001

Asked by Squirrel1001 at 4:14 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Entertainment

• the cell was pretty good, i couldnt get through Insomnia, bag of bones, or geralds game... needful things was good too but im more of a fan of his short stories!! i LOVE them!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:15 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Bag of Bones was awesome, and I've always loved Tommyknockers. From a Buick 8 is a really good one, too. But my all time favorite Stephen King book is Lisey's Story. I absolutely loved that book. In fact, I think I'll read it again soon, now that you've made me think of it. lol
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 4:26 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• i only saw the movie tommyknockers it seemed like it would have been a good book, i liked from a buick 8.. omg i forgot my favorite SK book ever.. THE SHINING omg... and my dad said the stand and salems lot were both really good, i havent read them though... whats lisey's story about?
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:28 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Any of the Dark Tower Series, I LOVED it!
    xBuriedx13

Answer by xBuriedx13 at 5:16 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Wow. I have read every single thing that Stephen King has ever written, and loved them all. My all time fave though would have to be The Green Mile and also Just After Sunset (which is a collection of his short stories).
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 5:21 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Start reading the "Dark Tower" searies, it's great! "Gerald's Game" scared the heck out of me. "The Girl who Loved Tom Gordon" isn't scary but is a very good story!
    MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 6:29 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I've only read a few but my favorite of them was The Stand. I've got The Cell to read now. My husband said it was really good.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 6:54 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• The Cell is great! I have tried to read Lisey's Story, its hard to get into, several people have commented that same thought but said its well worth getting past the beginning.
    Pat-S

Answer by Pat-S at 9:09 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I am a huge Stephen King fan. However, not much time to read lately. I am eager to start Just After Sunset. However, I loved The Cell. It was great.
    TrevHuntersMom

Answer by TrevHuntersMom at 10:16 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Cell.. The ending leaves TOO much open to the imagination. Bag Of Bones is good, but takes a while to get moving (like a lot of King's books)... I just finished Duma Key, and that one was pretty damn good. However, I think my favorite is Insomnia or IT (although the movie of IT is what spawned my fear of clowns...). Gonna go get Just After Sunset next..
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 10:51 AM on Jan. 16, 2009