I'm going to kick some dirt up but..........

I wanna know how everyone feels about abortion, I know all women have rights and that bull but I wanna know if it was you would you or could you....im s0 NOT for It......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I say we chain them to a wall and force them to have their babies, and then after that... make them pay support because after all, they were stupid enough to speard their legs and get pregnant in the first place! Oh, and all those unwanted babies? We could just open up orphanges all over the Country again and shove them in there- yeah that worked really well in the past didn't it? *rolls eyes"

Sounds like "pregnancy" Hilter is on the rise! "eye roll"

Anonymous

• I myself, couldn't. Religion aside, I don't think I could live with the what ifs and the regret.
    MelJerika

Answer by MelJerika at 4:20 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• No way....all babies have a purpose and God should decide who stays and who goes....not humans..
    Anonymous

• I don't look down upon people who have or anything. Just not for me.
    MelJerika

Answer by MelJerika at 4:21 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Im pro-choice.
    I think its NONE of my business what anyone else does whether I like it or not. I dont have to live with it.

Now, personally, the only time Id even consider it(and that would be after long thoughts and talks and prayers) would be if I was gonna die and I have other children who still need me.
    But thankfully, I never had to worry about it. Never did it, never thought about it, just isnt something Id do under typical circumstances.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 4:24 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I'm definitely against abortion. I believe it's a baby at conception. Only God should decide life. However, once a woman has made that decision I can only pray for them and love them.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 4:24 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I think that there are times when abortions are necessary but I dont think I could do it. It drives me crazy when people use them as a form of birth control.
    momof2_july

Answer by momof2_july at 4:25 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• banging head into wall

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 4:25 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I think is is no doubt murder, However, what would this world be like if it was banned?? Think how many MORE babies would be found in dumpsters..ect..killed, left in fields to die?? I think it should be banned after about 8 weeks or so..I can only do me, and I can't make others follow my point of views, I believe that everyone will face judgement day...so whatever choice ppl make will be on them and their conscience.
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 4:26 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I can't say I wouldn't do it... I haven't. I can't imagine I ever would. I am pro-choice. Anti-abortion. I think there are other options. And that those options should be looked at first. HOWEVER, I think there are always grey areas. I have a friend that had one. It saved her life... **Long story** I would never have asked her to forgo it. I think if someone is or will be in danger by having that pregnancy come to term then do what you must...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:28 PM on Jan. 15, 2009