bad dream!

ok the other nite i had a horrible dream with like this evil being in it and work up cry cuz it killed and took some of my family members then i finally chilled out and went back to sleep and had two more dreams with it in it! do you think it could be some kind of sign of evil in my house i know wierd question but it was just to wierd to forget

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No it isn't a wierd question. It is a valid concern. I'd say there is no evil such as you are imagining, but that you are concerned for other reasons that you may not even recognize. Perhaps you are worried about the economy, or a situation in your neighborhood, or a family member is ill and you feel sadness looming. Some threat to your family- economy, job, an upswing of crime, perhaps, in your community, a scary movie or tv show.. I hope the dream is gone and doesn't distress you anymore.

Answer by Bmat at 4:23 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Most of the time(and its always right for me) When you have a dream about death it means someone is going to have a baby!!!!
    Connersmom9956

Answer by Connersmom9956 at 4:24 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I had 2 different dreams about the same thing last night and then early this morning...
    I was in our Range Rover and got hit by a semi truck...
    My hubby is an owner operator (drives a truck)... I didn't have the heart to tell him about the dream...
    Anonymous

• Death in dreams is typically a sign of life.

And some dreams are just bad dreams.

I doubt there's annything wrong with your house.
    madamekatekate

Answer by madamekatekate at 5:11 PM on Jan. 15, 2009