Obamas inauguration set to be the most exspensive in U.S. History..My quiestion is do you think they are spending way to much when America is in such a recession?

I think it's way to much money shouldn't president Obama be watching what he spends on this inauguration party.I mean George Bush cost of his inauguration party was only 42.3 and Bill Clintons was only 33million.What makes this one so different?Just wondering on your Opinion?

tracey77978

Asked by tracey77978 at 4:26 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• cause obama wants to be a rockstar :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:29 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I forgot to put how much he's going to spend it will be 150 million dollars.
    tracey77978

Answer by tracey77978 at 4:32 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• This question has already been asked, and answered--250 replies so far... http://www.cafemom.com/answers/109371/What_do_you_think_of_this
    Anonymous

• wow you conservatives are on a roll!!! lol
    Anonymous

• It's the "do as I say, not as I do" spending plan.
    Anonymous

• Well considering this is going to be a historical event I could see them going all out, however because of the recession I don't think they should put so much into it.
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 4:37 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• because he CAN!!!
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 4:38 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Aw hell, let's answer it again. If your a liberal he can spend all he wants because they don't care, whatever it takes whatever he wants as long as their man is in office. If you're a Republican with eyes wide open you are able to see the catastrophe headed our way but aren't allowed to bitch about it because 1. you are a bitch and 2. your only doing it cuz the Dems did it for 8 straight years. Throw in some Chris Matthews, blue balls, no balls, hard balls, and nutty coffee, Sara Palin and polar bears, stimulus checks and no lunch Mondays and ta da...you have your answer.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 4:39 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• If your a liberal he can spend all he wants because they don't care, whatever it takes whatever he wants as long as their man is in office.

What a bunch of garbage. There are those who did the same for Bush. Apologists abound on both sides of the aisle.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 4:42 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Not to the tune of Obama's reception. No ma'am. ^^^
    Anonymous