my baby just turned a yr. i have her started on whole milk.Is there still a need for formula?

Does she need formula still? I want to make sure she's getting all the vitamins she needs.

RazlynnAnne

Asked by RazlynnAnne at 4:31 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Food & Drink

• no shes done with it now
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 4:32 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I think as long as she doesn't have any problems with the whole milk, do away with it! I was so happy when we were done with formula! No more measuring anything!
    MelJerika

Answer by MelJerika at 4:33 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• So long as she is getting a variety of food she will be fine. You can also give her a vitamin if it makes you feel better. They have the my first vitamins by flinston. My daughter still takes flinstones and she is almost 4, she loves them. Ask the pharmasist or Dr first though, jsut to make sure it is okay for your daughter.
    lovinmomto3

Answer by lovinmomto3 at 4:33 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Nope!!!
    Tarina92

Answer by Tarina92 at 4:33 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• She doesn't need it , but it is acceptable to continue giving it up to 2 years of age if you wish to .

But if she is eating 3 proper meals then no she doesn't need it anymore.
    Meshell7

Answer by Meshell7 at 4:33 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• and if you have trouble with the conversion, warm the milk a little... sometimes it's the temp that bothers them the most....
    stillfatmama

Answer by stillfatmama at 7:18 PM on Jan. 15, 2009