cloud nursery ipog

Having my 2nd son in April and found bedding i love! it is light blue with clouds. i am wondering how much is too much... like should i paint the walls with blue and clouds (celing is finished/ textured) or should i paint the walls a different color. I also saw wall hanging that were white cloth clouds... idk?? or should i jsut make it a moon, stars, cloud (i guess a sky) theme??

AmaliaD

Asked by AmaliaD at 4:31 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Home & Garden

• well you could do the walls in a nice light yellow (to match the star, moon, sky theme)... if you decorated everything else with the star, moon, sky theme AND the walls, I think it will be too much... but having the yellow on the walls (the same as the stars) it still matches without being over powering like I think a blue would be... unless you want to do a focal point wall with the sky theme and the rest of the walls a neutral white/yellow/light gray blue... that could be cute.. if you pm me more about your room, I can draw up what it could look like to give you some ideas on how it would look.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:49 PM on Jan. 15, 2009