what is the best bussiness to go in if your a stay at home mom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• avon,mary kay...but mary kay is expensive....avon you only have to pay 10 dollars just to get the brochures.
    Anonymous

• Childcare.....watching kids you can make a lot of money!!!! Especially if its just like two familes with siblings I made $800 month from one and $600/mon from the other, it's a lot of work at times, but you get off by 6pm and also have every weekend off. You are your own boss, so if you need a vacation let them know a month ahead and you don't have to wait for an employer to tell you if u got the days or not. It can be really fun and rewarding.
    Kimx3babies

Answer by Kimx3babies at 5:11 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• You could be an independent business owner with Ameriplan.
    You can earn money at home but still have flexibility to work when and where you want to.
    I am part of a great team that offers support and training.

To learn more about our team visit www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/rdoll
    To learn more about Ameriplan and the benefits they offer visit www.MyBenefitsPlus.com/rdoll

Let me know if you have any questions.

Rebecca.

AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 5:17 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Why Gold Canyon Candles of course! :0) Right now is a great time to sign up because from now till the end of Jan it is FREE to become a demonstrator!! I would love to chat with you about it if you are interested. You can check out my website too if you like at http://mygc.com/tarapiotrowicz Have a great night!! ~Tara
    Tarabon

Answer by Tarabon at 5:40 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• There are many legitimate opportunities in direct sales, affiliate/internet marketing, and referral marketing to name a few. If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses). Check here for some recommended home businesses: http://www.workfromhomeontheinternet.com/home_business_opportunities
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 6:26 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• BeautiControl. If you love Spa treatments and pampering others, I have the perfect plan for you! I have been with BC for over three years and go home with no less than $100 in my pocket after each Spa. Imagine...three Spas a week and you could make $300/week ($1200/month)! I love what I do and I get to stay home with all three of my kids!
    It's a great time to join, it's only $125 (reg. $250)
    www.beautipage.com/tcaldwell
    BarTab2007

Answer by BarTab2007 at 6:31 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Personally I think Ameriplan is. I am a stay at home mom of 2 little boys. It's the only home business that has allowed me to make decent money. In fact I am looking at making enough to bring my husband home full time. We are a 16 y/o debt free company and are the nation's TOP Dental and Medical Benefits Provider Company... At this moment we have 2.2 million members nationwide. I work from home because like you I don't have transportation (no license) and small children. Ameriplan has allowed me to change the way we look at money!

To get all the information you will need call 616-712-1741and visit my website at www.DailyPayFromHome.com. I am here for any questions! But there is just way to much to put in this little box!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:31 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• If you don't want to sell, we can show you how to earn residual income from home without selling, without inventory and without collecting money. Go to my website and get the info!
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 6:34 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I LOVE Tupperware. my2.tupperware.com/amyroca you can find the start up info there and just message me if you have ANY additional questions. I'd love to talk to you.
    Good Luck, Amy
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 6:53 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Check out my homepage. I get paid to fill out surveys, 100% free. I pay no money into it.
    mom3cutieboyz

Answer by mom3cutieboyz at 7:03 PM on Jan. 15, 2009