Nuetral but fun child's room colors!

Can anyone tell me some good color combinations for a room that is for a girl AND a boy? Right now, we have a lot of primary colors in it, but I'd like to change it up a little and incorporate, maybe some plaid, or other colors that compiment all the primaries! Please advise!!!

Romansmami0412

Asked by Romansmami0412 at 4:46 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Home & Garden

• i used a jungle theme for our nursery! and its really cool because i was able to find little monkeys and stickons for the walls that were lots of fun colors! I absolutely love it and think its fun, but not over the top
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 4:47 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I second the jungle theme. It's a little wild for the boy, it's a little furry and cuddly for the girl.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:52 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I like the jungle theme... my brother and I had kids born on the same day, we did a castle theme.. for their play room at my moms... we had his bed all done up for a knight and her's a princess, and he's got the dragons, and knights on his side and she's got the princess stuff on hers. but they play nice together.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:46 PM on Jan. 15, 2009