How do I find a good daycare???

In the metairie/kenner area

alissad1

Asked by alissad1 at 12:51 AM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• New Orleans, LA - Child Care Centers-Veterans Memorial Blvd ...
    Child Care Centers-Metairie Rd Area (2) ... Child Care Centers-Airline Hwy-Metairie Area (1) · ↓ See All Headings (28). Go. Search within ...
    directory.neworleans.com/.../Childrens-Parties,Child-Care-Centers-Veterans-Memorial-Blvd-Metairie-Area
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:16 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Parent Reviews of Metairie Park Country Day School - Metairie ...
    Read parent ratings and reviews of Metairie Park Country Day School - Metairie ... in the New Orleans/Metairie area, look into either Country Day or Newman. ...
    www.greatschools.net/school/parentReviews.page?id=1122&state=LA
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:17 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I would call the local department of health and welfare office, or what ever it is called in your state. They can give you a list of state liscenced providers. These providers have to complete first aid and cpr courses, and generally also have to have yearly inspections. After gaining your info, go to several daycares and check them out. See who is working. See how clean the facility is. What is your gut feeling. I run a daycare out of my home, and I suggest all of these things when I am refered clientelle, or when someone comes to take a tour. I want other parents to be completely comfortable leaving their children in my care. Good Luck in your search!
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 3:41 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• talk to moms and talk to their kids. kids know what's really going on in that place. ask them.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 1:39 AM on Jul. 19, 2008