scam free work from home ideas?

my husband and i have one car, and he uses it all week full time for his school and job. so i stay home, which is great, but id like to be able to bring in some money to help us out. does anyone know of anything i dont have to pay for, or that doesn't ask me to apply for credit cards to earn money? thanks for any ideas! :)

TARA26

Asked by TARA26 at 4:48 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• If you are looking for a work at home JOB, I have several resources for freelance work and telecommuting jobs listed here:

http://www.workfromhomeontheinternet.com/freelance_work_telecommute_jobs

Be sure to review the ENTIRE page.  Hope you find this information helpful...

nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 6:25 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• avon or something like it mark kay
    Anonymous

• Well, I have the same problem. We just moved to Minot AFB, ND, and we only have one car. With the child care expenses being over $188 per child and minimum wage being $7.00, I couldn't see working for just child care. So, I tried Mary Kay, I love their product, but hated the massive inventory and the women complaining about their skin having allergic reactions,and other companies, I was about to give up, but came across a great company.
    Not only do we don't need inventory, I get to charge for my classes. I have always loved arts & crafts and now I get to be creative and show women how to be creative. On an average I make about $200 per class and I can have as many classes as I want, because it's all done in my home.
    If you care to learn more visit my website at www.craftycreations.stampinup.net. There you will see what I do and you can email me for more information. It was the best investment of my life.
    SimplyCreative

Answer by SimplyCreative at 5:02 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• HI there. How about DiamondCreek Candles! It's free to sign up and I will help you every step of the way to get started. Check out my link below and let me know if you need any help.

Staci

http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 5:12 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I fill out survey for free and get paid for it. If your interested check out my homepage. 100% free, if you have anymore questions please feel free to send me a message.
    mom3cutieboyz

Answer by mom3cutieboyz at 7:02 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Sure, girl.. Check out my website at www.stuffformoms.info.  I have a couple of links back to my own personal business websites that you might be interested in.  You can see how easy it actually is to start this.  Errand Service, Virtual Assistant and Advertising Service. 

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:43 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I sell Organic Chocolate that has many benifits! It's great for your teeth, the antioxidents in 1 piece is equal to 9 servings of fruits and vegetables! AND BEST OF ALL....you can lose up to 1 lb a day by just eating CHOCOLATE!! It's a brand new product and the first of it's kind....now is really a great time to get involved!!
    I have lost 5 lbs in 7 days and all I do is eat 1 piece of chocolate 3 times a day. If you want more info, pm me!!
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 2:26 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I sell Pure Romance products. Although, you do have to buy your demo kit; if it doesn't work out you'll have ALOT of fun with your new items. LOL. I love my job and it allows me to set my schedule. I never miss birthdays, school related projects, friend get togethers, etc. It has truly been my lifesaver and it allows me to have a 'girls night out' !

www.tracyhartman.pureromance.com
    hartmancrew05

Answer by hartmancrew05 at 10:24 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I love what I'm doing from home. It has a low start up fee, but for women who are reallly willing to put their heart into it and need to work with a company they can really believe in, this is a great opportunity. Feel free to check it out at www.HealthyHome4All.com
    TeaAnderson

Answer by TeaAnderson at 5:06 PM on Jan. 16, 2009