Weird kicking sensation? Is this normal?

Okay so for the last few months I have been experiencing what feels like a baby kicking. I have a 14mo and am on the implanon implant birth control. I have had a decrease in periods from 2 a month to 1 a month in the last 3 months. I am not having any other symptoms other than a strange kicking sensation in my uterine area much like what it felt like when my 1st started kicking. It has been happening for a while but only in the last week has started happening a few times a day, even waking me up at night. I have had 5 dreams in the last 2 weeks that I was pregnant, and even that the baby was a boy. I dont really think I am pregnant but I am starting to think its possible. Has anyone else felt something "kicking" after you have been pregnant? Oh...and I didnt have a c-section so it wouldnt be from that. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• OMG i get that too! still to this day and my son is 8 months and im not pregnant.... i have no clue what it is
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:02 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• If you are pregnant you would have to be pretty far along to feel the baby kick and if that's the case you need to go to the dr's.
    Anonymous

• Me too!! I thought I was crazy, and so did my husband when I told it. I was laying in bed one night in the position that I used to lay when I was pregnant and I swear it felt like my son was still in there rolling around! I know I'm not pregnant, and my son is 5 months old. I have no idea what it is, but at least I know I'm not alone lol!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 5:05 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• i have the same thing!! my daughter is 6 months old and it freaked me out! i was told all it is is your organs basically moving around in your stomach. its everything readjusting itself back into its original position
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 5:08 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I felt phantom kicks all the time after my son was born. Now if you can lay there and WATCH your belly move, you have a problem!
    heydooney

Answer by heydooney at 5:30 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I don't think c sections cause a kicking feeling. Mine didn't.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 5:32 PM on Jan. 15, 2009