to go with the bumper sticker question on McCain, if you knew before hand it would ruin your paint job to put it on the paint and not the rear window why do it anyway?

The only answer most people gave was that it was hard to get of so are you serious by saying you didnt know it was a pain before?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:02 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• This is the mentality of a McCain supporter! Put the sticker on the paint BECAUSE it will ruin it. LOL!!!!!

Anonymous

• hahahahahahahah thats what I thought
    mommymomo07

Answer by mommymomo07 at 5:04 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Are you serious with these questions?
    Madge1428

Answer by Madge1428 at 5:08 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Wow, Anon... Not really a deep thinker today?
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 5:18 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• most obama cars were so shitty to begin with a sticker was an improvement on the paint job.
    Anonymous

• That wasn't MY answer!! :D
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 5:24 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• No bumper stickers on my car lol. I tape them to my home's front door or give them to my mom to put on her patio (just something she does.) Only thing on my car will be a magnet or window cling
    Anonymous

• perhaps some people aren't moved to apply bumper stickers except during something as controversial as this past election..not everyone has experience with bumper stickers, or maybe they are still standing defiant...like other posts said, you can still see bumperstickers from several election back, if you look for them. my parents still had 'bush2000' on their car, and simply covered it up with 'mccain'...and will probably not bother to remove it this time either, but they are in their 80s, and really...who cares??
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 5:31 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• This is a stupid question.
    Anonymous

• Looks like mommymom07 is answering her own anon questions.
    Anonymous