LOL i just read the funniest thing

ok i usually dont do this becuz its rude sort of but seriously what is it with people who think they cant get pregnant using the pull out method?
I mean hello if you dont know this you shouldnt be having sex.
WOW nieve people i tell ya.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Naive? More like DUMB. lol
    Anonymous

• lol i read the same question!! atfirst i felt bad for the girl, but after she said the pullout thing, then i wanted to smack her for being ignorant and a jerk to her bf!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 5:09 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• lol... i know the question that gets me is when they say I had sex on ___ could I be pregnant. it like duh if you had sex yeah u could be...lol
    Anonymous

• I once met a 56 year old man who believed that he could get a girl pregnant by "Dry humping" with clothes on!
    Anonymous

• how old was that ?
    Anonymous

• i got pregnant by the pull out methold. i'm not DUMB or NIAVE. I just was caught up in the moment I guess and I love the way it changed my life :) haha
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 5:14 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Lol, no one is talking about you, Krazyash023. We're talking about people who think they CANT get pregnant as long as they pull out.

Those questions are funny though "We've been pulling out for 2 years and I got pregnant but pulling out has been working!" Like, DUR. Hasn't anyone told them about abstinence?
    madamekatekate

Answer by madamekatekate at 5:25 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Of course anyone who thinks you can't get pregnant using the pull out method is naive, but I just wanted to throw out there that there is about an 83% chance that you won't. So if you 100% don't wanna get prego, don't do it :P
    Anonymous

• This is the reason why we as parents should educate our children properly about sex. Not their friends, etc........... It really is sad.
    momsincedec1995

Answer by momsincedec1995 at 6:13 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I met a guy who thought that women peed out of their vaginal hole. Not her urethra, but the other hole (sorry can tthink of the name). People are stupid. there's the answer to your question!
    Anonymous