Do the Lean cuisines / smart ones help in losing weight?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• if you still have a low calorie diet, dont eat like 10000 a day lol
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:18 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Smart one's do. They are part of the Weight Watchers diet. WW made them. Give yourself 20 points to eat a day. The Smart One's meals have the points value on the box.
    Anonymous

• Yes they they they keep your calories and portion control well.... under control!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 5:20 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Yes, they did work for me, as I added them to my diet for variety. I preferred the Healthy Choice meals. I ate them primarily with the Weight Watchers chocolate cake and cookie dough sundaes, lol. I drank a lot of water, took my vitamins every day, and took a brisk walk every day without fail. The frozen meals helped me count calories and control portions. After three months, I had reached my goal and lost 30 pounds and was pregnant, lol! Oh, and I am 5'4", 120 pounds, and I ate 1800 calories a day to lose the weight.

FreeHomeBiz

Answer by FreeHomeBiz at 5:43 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• They are ok but you need to really watch the sodium content (makes you retain water) and all of the artificial preservatives. But if just losing the weight is your main concern then I'm sure they will help. I think losing weight in a healthy way is more important.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Jan. 16, 2009