My boobs hurt so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am 40 wks pregnant and my boobs are hurting so bad in kills me to even reach for something and brush across one with my arm or just a light ANYTHING about kills me they are just throbbing just sitting here typing this!!!! I have had 3 other childeren and dont remember this pain!!! Have any of you had this..... does it seem normal for them to hurt that badley!! thanks!

scaredmommy08

Asked by scaredmommy08 at 5:18 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• With all of the hormones going crazy in your body right now it is perfectly normal for your boobs to hurt so bad. Especially this close to delivery. What you CAN do to relieve some pain and pressure is take a towel, get it wet, wring it out, put it in the microwave or the dryer and heat it up, then lay it across your boobs. The heat will eleviate some of the pressure and soreness. I have Fibrocystic breast disease and when i have a bad episode I live with a hot towel on my boobs.
    MyMayBaby_Chloe

Answer by MyMayBaby_Chloe at 5:23 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• i would call your doctor if it is hurting that bad could be a infection or something never know
    Anonymous