trying to lose a couple pounds! Here is my diet!

Breakfast- oatmeal
lunch- lean cuisine or soup
Supper- whatever I want

And I have started drinking just water and riding the eliptical a couple times a week!

is this still bad?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Sounds like a good start but I would really watch the whatever you want for supper you could very well likley be messing up all ur good eating during the day!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 5:24 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• It sounds OK to me. I had cut my cal intake to only 1200 a day and drinking only water, and walking (just walking) on the tread mill for a mile or a mile and a half. ... Then Christmas hit and I forgot it all... :( I need to start again. I was working for me.
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 5:25 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• You need at least 1200 calories a day. You actually need calories to burn calories. Most people will lose more weight eating 1500 calories a day than eating 1200 calories a day.
    You also need strength training to build lean muscle mass. Lean musle helps burn calories faster and tones your body.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 8:27 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Add two snacks. One an hour or so after breakfast and the same for lunch. Protein, low fat cheeses, water, chicken, nuts and such. I lost 20 pounds doing this.
    kenashra

Answer by kenashra at 6:59 PM on Jan. 16, 2009