this goes back to the food stamp question. WHY DO SOME PEOPLE HAVE TO BLOW THINGS OUT OF PROPORTION?!

I want to know how me saying that I don't think you should use your food stamps to buy SODA turned me into a stuck up rich mom.

I said that I do not think there is ANYTHING WRONGwith being on assistance if you need help! MY OPINION WAS don't use the governments money to buy a luxury. Its soda. I was on wellcare when I was pregnant with my son but as soon as I could get off I DID. I never took advantage of that help. I was not being a b*tch. I'm far from rich.

AND just so those people know I DID NOT delete my answers. They must have gotten removed or something, which I don't understand why because they weren't mean.

Why do women have to blow EVERYTHING out of proportion???? If you don't want to hear the answers... DON'T POST A QUESTION.

Once again I do not look down on others who need assistance!! So quit being judgmental on me.

krazyash023

Asked by krazyash023 at 5:29 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i agree, i dont want my tax dollars buying someone pop, you dont NEED pop... i think they need to limit food stamps just like wic, i have NO ISSUE whatso ever with paying taxes so that thepoor have EVERYTHING they may NEED to live/ but luxuries (like any processed and unhealthy food not to mention alcohol, cigs, non food items that arent diapers...) should be excluded.... people blow that outta proportion because they dont wanna lose their right to buy luxury items because it is a standard they have become used to... i live in ohio, which has cut in 09 the amount EVERYONE on PA gets everymonth!! why not just say that they cant buy that stuff too.. if you are already changing things. PA should help you stay alive not be cushy. i work my ass off and i dont have pop all the time and love coca cola but i have to be an adult and think about need over want...

AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 5:45 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• wow. i'm sorry?
    uhhg.. i dont know what the question is actually.. is it why women are so judgemental? if so well its because we have to have an opinion about everything and everyone and sometimes we cant get along with everyone. so yeah we pick fights and say things we dont mean. but hey thats a woman for you! :)
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 5:36 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I agree with you totally, i didnt read or even see your other post so I dont know what it was all about but people shouldn't take advantage of food stamps and welfare. I was on food stamps for 2 months when i lost my job and i never used them for my food just my kids food. i would go without before i used there food.
    Anonymous

• I also don't look down on people who need assistance because I know it is a great thing to have. I also used to be on food stamps.. but the other day I saw a lady at walmart with 3 kids. She had the nicest hair, nails, clothes, and heels. Usually I don't look at people and just judge them but she took forever with the WIC checks and then food stamps and was extremely rude to the cashier. I was stuck in line right behind her so all I could do was just wait. Two of her kids were playing with the groceries that the cashier already bagged and all I saw were chips, soda, and I know there must have been other food but it was ALOT of junk food. Now how can she afford all her nice things yet be on assistance?
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 5:39 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• i saw your post to some ones question about buy soda she wasnt sure if she could or not. it did come off kind of rude but whatever no big deal you are entitled to your opion.
    Anonymous

• there is nothing wrong with being on assistince i dont think you should judge others by what they buy. some people just dont eat healty and eat alot of junk. food stamps is so they can feed there family nobody cares what they feed there family.
    Anonymous

• Im on food stamps whats the big freakin deal.....go buy freakin soda its nobosy elses business.....
    Anonymous

• well i wasn't trying to be rude. stated my opinion. and then i have like 10 women bashing me for saying that which was SO RUDE. and then they felt so good about themselves when they though i deleted my answers which i didn't. ugh i swear people come on here to get a high some days from seeing who can be the rudest.

mommabear my question was why do some people blow things out of proportion. ugh
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 5:45 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• you know what ... we are on food stamps and aid..
    and we buy food not junk food! and its like i hate it when people
    that are on aid and stuff have all the nice cars, and nice things and its like
    we cant even afford it or how the hell are they doing it. bcuz i know county is on my
    ass about cash aid bcuz my SO got laid off in oct and still hasnt found a job and then were still waiting on unemployment to resolve and they lowered my county to 175 with that i was suppose to pay rent, bills, and buy diapers and what not! but i couldnt all my bills are on red. i'm three months behind and all they tell meis.. we expecting you to receive this amount.. but HELLO I HAVE NO RECIEVED IT! UHHG MAKES ME MAD!
    Anonymous

• thanks amaliad thats my exact view on it.

AND ANON i wasn't being judgemental do you NOT comprehend what I wrote in the question?? If you need the help FINE. Goodness gracious
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 5:47 PM on Jan. 15, 2009