can't eat.

if morning sickness prevents you from being able to eat will it be bad for the baby?? I have only been able to eat like one meal a day. i feel very concerned

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you need to try to eat more and make sure you're taking your vitamins. you need to eat though. your baby's living off what you give her/him to live off of
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 5:49 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• oh and if it's to the point where you just can't keep anything down, you need to see your doc.
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 5:50 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Honastly my first 20 weeks i could hardley eat and i was barley even eating one meal a day... and it was just something like a peice of toast or something everything else would just come right back up!!! im now 40 weeks and baby is fine they take what they need you just need to keep trying to eat different things ull find something that settles better!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 5:51 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I was not eating at all for weeks. My doctor said as long as I was taking my vitamins and drinking fluid, he was not concerned. But get what you can get down.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 6:35 PM on Jan. 15, 2009