IS IT WRONG OF ME?

okay my neighbour just told me she's preg.
and it pissed me off. bcuz i had a miscarriage and
i personally dont feel that she's a good mom.
so is it wrong of me to be mad? about her being preg?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:48 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• i couldnt understand why she is pregnant and im not?!

i took me until my daughter was born to get over the lost of my first child. Some women dont understand this pain, they think a mc isnt that bad because you can just "try" again. but it was your child and you loved it from the moment u knew u were pregnant.

im very sorry for your loss.
    pls msg me if you want to talk
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:03 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• No, maybe a little jeleaus but not mad.... Being mad is selfish... Get over yourself.. A lot of people have MC and dont look down on others for getting pregnant.. My sister tried for 10 years to have a baby and is due in April... I m due in July and she isnt mad at me... I would think she would think i was taking about the spot light from her but im not and i would never do that...
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 5:50 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• nah, as long as you don't voice your opinion to her about being mad... like you said you "personally" don't think she is a good mom, she may think that she is the worlds best mom, and I'm sure she was just excited about her news and wanted someone to share it with, probably meant no harm, like most pregnant women! Miscarriages take time to "get over", not saying that you should ever get over it, but just that it takes sometime to move on and not feel so angry about it...You have the right to be angry, just not with her...personally.
    wishwish

Answer by wishwish at 5:51 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• maybe i am a bit jealous bcuz i dont understand.. when someone had an abortion a couple months ago and their preg. again. i dont understand. that might be it?
    Anonymous

• A little weird i think!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 5:52 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Tell me why it matters that she is a bad mom to you? Why are you filling yourself with negativity because your neighbor is pregnant and not a good mom? Who really gives a hell if she is pregnant. Thats on her.
    Pick yourself back up and try again then move on. But there is no need for you to be mad cause she is pregnant.
    MrsTGray

Answer by MrsTGray at 5:53 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• well maybe when you ask a question you should add all the details... did you ever think that there was something wrong with the baby and she had to or maybe was raped i mean there are a tons of reasons to do that. I WOULD NEVER DO THAT BUT I KNOW PEOPLE WHO HAVE HAD TOO BECAUSE THE BABY WASNT DEVELOPING RIGHT AND WOULD NEVER MAKE IT ALIVE...
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 5:53 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• You probably have strong feelings and are interpreting them as anger. Actually I suspect that you are crying inside and confused and bitter not at her but at life that has dealt you this raw deal. I send you love and hugs and wish that things will brighten up for you.

Answer by Bmat at 5:54 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Its not weird...its natural!!! I'm sure every mom on here has been a little jealous or upset if they were trying to get pregnant and couldn't or if they lost a baby, and they see pregnant women everywhere all happy and ect... and if they say the didn't feel a little bit of jealousy...then they are FULL OF CRAP! Don't let it get you down, just remember that babies are blessing and the good Lord wouldn't give them with out reason, and he wouldn't take them without reason also!!!
    wishwish

Answer by wishwish at 5:55 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• see, i love talking to you guys its like you guys can get into my head and pick at me. lol no really its like i dont know i watch her two yr old son. and really he spends all day in a crib when he's with her.. my son is two aswell.. and they are nothing a like. like he doesnt act like a two yr old that might be what drives me crazy the fact that three months ago she had an abortion now she's preg. again. and like i wanted a child. i wanted to have another one and i'm not. and it just pisses me off. rawr!! uhhhg.. i dont know..

and dont trip i'm not voicing my opinion on nothing. thats why i'm talking to you guys! :)
    Anonymous