what do you think of a rapest

does anyone out there think like me that a rapest is worse then a killer specially when done to a child i just think that they dont get what they deserve i can forgive a lot of things but not that i think they should all get life with out paroel cause if they only get life they will be out like in 15 years they all ways cute the sentence short

LOVE88

Asked by LOVE88 at 5:59 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes I think they should get life to. No parole.Stay in jail tell they die.

Answer by louise2 at 6:04 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Rapists always get out wayyyyyyy before their sentence is up and god knows why!!! they should just be killed they left someone feeling horrible probably for the rest of thier lives why to they get to sit in jail with access to food and tv and a gym for god sake they should just all be put to death!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 6:04 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• i agree with you.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:07 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Most rapist have a disorder and it cannot be treated, most especially those who prey on children. There is no real treatment for them other then chemical castration, gps monitoring, etc. That being said most psychologists agree that life in prison in their own prisons is best. Its too bad the government doesnt listen. Even sadder is that most start by victimizing their own children. If a parent brings the other to court only 0.5% make it up to get custody and of them 70% lose custody. Just think of how many children are living with their molesters. Once their children outgrow what they like thats when they go outward and end up killing strangers kids. The change really needs to start in family and juvenile court.

Answer by gemgem at 6:10 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I hope that your just being dramatic in saying that rape is worse then murder. I'm a sexual abuse survivor, and between the 2, I'm glad that I wasn't murdered instead. That being said, I do believe that the courts don't do a good enough job protecting people from those types of monsters. They should spend the rest of thier lives in prisons.
    I am happy to be alive and I refuse to be a victim!
    Anonymous

• Chemical castration only affect their ...equipment. They are still able and usually willing to sexually harm children in many other ways. I personally they ought to be taken out and shot on the courthouse steps one minute after being pronounced guilty.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 6:25 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I think rapist should have their dicks removed or their cootchie sewn up.
    Anonymous

• I love the new law in Alaska. When you rape somebody you would get 99 years in prison ,no right for a parole.
    Anonymous

• Rapists always get out wayyyyyyy before their sentence is up and god knows why!!!

Because of overcrowding caused by mandatory sentencing for drug posession.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 6:56 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Absolutely. One reason I do not support the death penalty is because it is only for murderers. Murderers can be rehabilitated sometimes. Rapists and pedophiles (studies have shown) cannot. If they made the death penalty for pedophiles, not only would I support it, I'd volunteer to pull the switch!
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 7:04 PM on Jan. 15, 2009