What makes a "whole" woman?

What would you say makes a whole woman?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:09 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think it depends on the individual. I think it's up to you what you think makes you whole, I don't think anyone else can really say.
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 6:10 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• maybe everything has to be perfect?

or maybe the question refers to a whole woman is a woman with no man parts? lol
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:32 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• LOL arms, legs, a vagina, a couple of breast (real or fake of course this doesn't apply for woman that have lost their breast for whatever reason), the ability to make the best out of any situation, throw in a little common sense, a great pair of all purpose shoes, and a great hand bag!
    4Girls1truLove

Answer by 4Girls1truLove at 6:52 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Intact female anatomy.
    Anonymous

• Her soul alight in her eyes.
    She could be missing body parts and organs. She could be a paraplegic or have alzheimer's.
    But when her eyes look upon you with her soul mirrored in them you are seeing the "whole woman."
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:31 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• A whole woman is someone who is strong in her beliefs, family, friends and hobbies! She is passionate and able to stand on her own two feet but knows when to lean if she needs to and loves with her whole head and heart! That to me is a whole woman!
    MNMom247365

Answer by MNMom247365 at 8:12 PM on Jan. 15, 2009