tanning lotions

whats a good light tanning lotion that wont leave behind orange marks and that its to dark?
thats just something nice for winter to bring back my natural olive tan, while been pregnant my colour in my skin has pretty much gone, and i wanna get it back.
have natural dark brown hair and my skin ton just makes me look all drowned out.
thanks

AjBabygirl

Asked by AjBabygirl at 1:27 AM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I like coppertone, it slowly makes you darker with no streaks
    jalainerene

Answer by jalainerene at 2:56 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I've always liked the gradual tanning moisturizer by Jergens. I have some upstairs but I can't remember the name of it to save my life right now...something with "Glow" in it lol.

And just in case the comments start here, YES self tanning lotions are safe during pregnancy. I don't use them at all any more, however I was told by my midwife and dermatologist last pregnancy that they are harmless and are basically like dying your skin.
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 7:35 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I use Arbonne Tan Enhancing Sunscreen and I am actually getting a really nice tan for the first time ever. I am very light complexion so I usually burn but never tan. We just bought a house with a pool this year so I have been out in the sun more than usual and was really worried about burning so I have been pleasently surprised.
    www.getresults.myarbonne.com
    rasbneon

Answer by rasbneon at 3:48 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Loreal sublime glow...the absolute best!
    samgerbine

Answer by samgerbine at 8:59 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• We have this fabulous bronzer butter. It is not a tanning lotion so you don't get that orange look. It is a bronzer so you get a nice color with a very nice smell. Not only that Senegence Bronzer butter is chock full of shea butter so you are fighting those wrinkles with some great moisture too. It is a win win buy.

Cass
    sexyjewelrychic

Answer by sexyjewelrychic at 10:29 PM on Jul. 22, 2008