What's your definition of a ....

What's your definition of a whole woman?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:11 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• Hands of kindness, a heart of strength, gentle eyes, a kind mouth, ears that are willing to listen, and an open mind.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 6:14 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• A woman who knows her own mind, stands her own ground and loves those that are close to her and feels fulfilled by doing the same.
    Squirrel1001

Answer by Squirrel1001 at 7:02 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I'm not sure what a whole woman is really. The first thing that came to my mind was my Mom. She was a woman that was able to provide for herself and her children alone and didn't cry about it although I'm sure sometimes she had to feel like it. She worked hard, was strong but when we needed her to be kind and gentle she was. She loved her family but gave them room to grow to be the people they wanted to be and to live their life the way they chose without any critisizing them. She was secure in who she was as a woman, a mother, a wife and as one of God's children. If anyone but especially my children feel the way I did about her I'll be more than satisfied because she had my respect, my love and always will as long as I can remember what she sacrificed and gave to me to help mold me in the person I am.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:10 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• A woman who trys her damnest to be everything she can to herself, her family, and those around her. Like a woman who takes 2 minutes out of her day to let that man cross the street before they turn from the stop sign. The woman who keeps the job that only gives her 13 hours a week because she can't find one that would be better. The woman who TRY.
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 7:13 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• a whole woman, imo, is a woman who feels 100% satisfied and happy with herself and her life.  she feels she has everything she needs and could need nothing else.

Anonymous