NEW HAIR STYLE

I CURRENTLY HAVE LONG STRAIGHT HAIR. I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A MAKE OVER. I DONT WANTED TO SHRT BUT I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO CUT IT. MY FACE IS ROUND. ANY SUGGETIONS?

hmomr

Asked by hmomr at 6:16 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• ummm well if your not looking for a BIG change, maybe layers and you dont have to do anything with your layers if you dont want to, or you can flip them out with a curling iron or flip them in.

you could do a perm too.

or if you dont want to go to a stylist, you could rat it up on the top of your head so you will have volume, its a little different
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:20 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Layers are good....ask for long layers and have them put some around your face so your face is framed with them. It is very feminine and can be styled in a bunch of different ways. It grows out very nicely, too, if you decide you don't like them. With long layers, if you decide you like them and want them shorter you can go back and get them shorter. I wouldn't go too short, though. And with layering, you don't have to lose much of the overall length of your hair at all.
    Google some haircutting styles sites and see what you find. If a style strikes you be sure to print it off and take it in with you.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:08 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• hi!...go to lifetime.com and try on some celebrity hairstyles or choose your own that would flatter your face...you can play around with styles and lengths and colors...good luck...going to get mine colored and shaped up too tomorrow!
    sweettea

Answer by sweettea at 6:45 PM on Jan. 16, 2009