round ligament pain?

where did you feel this exactly? Was it like near the crotch area, like at your leg joint? You know, like it feels like your leg could "pop" if you just stretched it right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I felt it like that sometimes but mostly i felf it from my belly button to mt back area.....
    Anonymous

• i don't know if that's round ligament pain or your hip popping. my joints all loosened up when i was pregnant and ever since then, my right hip pops allll the time. it sucks.
    Anonymous

• Oh thats the worst! I felt it in my ovary area and through my hip. With my last baby, I felt it before I even knew I was pregnant because he was my fourth. It was one of the things that clued me into the fact that I might be. It gets more painful with each child too. Just be careful when you get up from a seat or from laying down. Go slow.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 7:11 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• (this is the OP) momofsaee, thanks. This is my second pregnancy and I don't recall having this type of pain with the first. though I did have sciatic nerve pain for 2/3 of my first pregnancy and that really sucked. I didn't have the pain until after playing with my DD on some playground equip. I'm guessing that is what set it off, lifting a 23 lbs kid around and bending over a million times to play peekaboo in a tunnel. LOL I will be more careful from now on.
    Anonymous

• i had a sharp shooting pain right in my crotch like inside and to the right by my ovary and ever since I had my dd my hip kinda cracks and pops sucks LOL
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 8:23 PM on Jan. 15, 2009