• In the Spotlight:

For those of you who has or had gender dreams while pregnant was what you dreamt correct?

Alyssa646

Asked by Alyssa646 at 6:34 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Nope LOL

Answer by gemgem at 6:35 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I'm 3 months pregant and had 3 dreams so far that its a boy but I'm not quite sure what to think of it! I actually heard that its usually the opposite of what you dream
    Alyssa646

Answer by Alyssa646 at 6:36 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• No I had a dream I was havin a gurl but I had a boy.
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 6:39 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I had dreams that I was having a boy and I actully have a handsome baby boy. I thought my friend was having a boy until I had a dream that she had a girl and she ended up having a girl. Freaky!
    Anonymous

• I didn't dream it with my first, but I just felt like she was a girl. With the twins I always saw two boys, but I ended up with one of each.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 6:43 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Yep =]

Except I dreamed that I had a blond-haired, blue-eyed little girl. My daughter has dark brown hair and dark blue eyes that will most likely turn brown one day haha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:51 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• you have a 50/50 chance, really. nothing mystical or magical about it. if it ends up the opposite gender, they say "oh well, just dreams." if it ends up the same it's a huge magical connection or something, when really it was just luck or something.
    Anonymous

• With all four of my children I dreamt about their gender and was right on with all of them. Weird but true.

JenNAY3

Answer by JenNAY3 at 7:09 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I only had one dream with only one pregnancy (my first) and she was born exactly as I dreamt - blue eyes, dark hair, cupid bow lips, and a perfect little girl!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:25 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• They were correct with my first two children. I think my hope for a girl clouded my internal judgment with #3. LOL
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 8:06 PM on Jan. 15, 2009