so cute

My boyfriend is so cute. Tonight we were watching a neighbors 3 year old. Well the little boy doesn't really understand that he can't rough house with me so he was kind of playing they when he went to get up he used my stomach to push himself up...and since im pregnant he really shouldn't be doing it. But my boyfriend is so funny..he is so protective of my belly. He hurried up and grabbed him and explained how there is a baby in my belly and that he can't press on my stomach. I just thought it was really cute. When you were pregnant did you notice that your s/o was more protective over you? if yes did you enjoy it?

SaraNicole715

Asked by SaraNicole715 at 6:37 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah my bf is really protective but sometimes it annoys because he over does it im not made of glass
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 6:40 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• oh yes.. my hubby was sooo protective of my tummy it got soooo annoying. i can't really give examples but ugh it was soo annoying haha
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 6:41 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Mine was in Iraq when I was pregnant so I didn't get to know... I think he would've been, though.
    Anonymous

• i husband was very protective of my stomach and i . i couldn't go out at night while i was pregnant , i think it is a man thang.
    Love33Cobb

Answer by Love33Cobb at 7:23 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• My husband is quite the belly protector! We have a 3yr old son and husband is always reminding him that his baby sister is in mommy's belly and he has to be extra careful.
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 8:12 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Oh yes, he won't let me tie my own shoes... so I resort to the slip-ons and flip-flops! He loves to put his ear on my belly and listen.

My SIL has had 4 babies in 3 years. Her children are 3, 2, 1, NB, plus a 6yo stepson she raised from 1yr. All of the others had climbed on her belly, pushed on her, poked her, kicked her, etc... and there never was a problem, but my Hubby told me that would NEVER happen with me.

New Years Eve everyone came to our house for supper. The 6, 3, 2, and 1 LOOOOVE their Aunt, and couldn't stop climbing all over me! Hubby came unwound! He called them over to him and said to them, "Aunt Bayly has a baby in her tummy. You have to be very careful and you can't bump it! If you want to you can touch it nicely, maybe she will tell you when your baby cousin wakes up." He wouldn't let me out of his sight the rest of the time they were here! SOOO SWEET!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 8:35 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Yes, he is. When we go on walks, he always wants me on the inside, not on the side nearest the street. He gets all paranoid when I drive, saying "you're the mother of my child, you need to be safe." etc. etc. He still lets me do all the things around the house, tho. haha.
    Anonymous