ok well i am 16 and i have the implanon in my arm and i have all the sighns of being pregnet i am always hungry and my stomack is geting bigger and a litttle round and i dongt now if i am or not i took a test and its was negative but i think it was to early but i dont now what to do please help

shaymommy16

Asked by shaymommy16 at 6:41 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you really think you are then wait a week and try a test again. Good Luck :)
    KrystleShaw2007

Answer by KrystleShaw2007 at 6:42 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• You wouldn't even start showing till you would be positive on a test. So I don't think you are.
    Anonymous

• It's a side effect of your bc
    Anonymous

• Go to the doctor, my MIL didn't get a positive test until she was 6 months pregnant with my ex.
    Anonymous

• You should probably take another test or go to the health department and get one done. I doubt you are pregnant though and yeah I agree with anon 6:45 you should work on your homework and spelling instead of wondering if youre pregnant.
    Anonymous

• I really thing you should go talk to your parents about this.

Answer by louise2 at 6:48 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• i think its the bc
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 6:55 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• 1. They do allow ages 16 + on this site, for better or for worse, it just isn't our call.
    2. Though the teacher in me is screaming inside because of the spelling errors that is not the topic of the question, so let's just forget about it, okay?
    3. It is probably just your birth control (good for you for being responsible, keep it up :)
    4. Even if it is just your birth control I would still speak with your doctor about it. I had birth control problems at your age and switched and didn't have a single problem (I was on the pill for 10 years and didn't have any negative side effects once I switched brands).
    5. Seriously, good for you for having the sense to be on birth control. Just remember that it is only as effective as the person using it, so you still have to be aware and know the times that it will fail you and lead to an unintended pregnancy. I suggest you read up on fertility awareness.
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 7:09 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• If your stomach is getting bigger, its not too soon for a test to show positive.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 7:13 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Go see a doctor ASAP! That should clear it up and tell your mother.
    coke2pep

Answer by coke2pep at 7:18 PM on Jan. 15, 2009