why the heck is everyone on this site to frickin cranky?

i mean, i read through the questions and answers and all i see is crabby ass chicks being rude to eachother, correcting grammer and arguing about lame crap. am i missing something here? everywhere you go your getting your head bit off.

KristaRene

Asked by KristaRene at 6:45 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• HAHA yeah. I was a little bothered at the fact that people are here for answers and are getting bashed for it.
    KrystleShaw2007

Answer by KrystleShaw2007 at 6:47 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• HECK IF I KNOW.. THESE WOMEN NEED SOME HELP! LOL..

MIDOL?
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 6:47 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Its the internet. Dont let it ruin your day or life. If you post something on a public site you can basically expect snotty answers from at least one person. Its like that on about any site you go to not just this one. I am not cranky myself. In fact Im a ray of freaking sunshine lmao.
    Anonymous

• Because some people are just that way......... although im one of the bitches today
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 6:48 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• not everyone, i try to be fair :]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 6:52 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• i think everyone has there days.. i really sometimes try not to be rude or mean i just wish moms would read a lilttle bit better, and they take it the wrong way. so they gotta fir back with something stupid to say and then i go back at them...and moms correcting grammar is just ridiculous those are the kind of people that jsut need to argue about something. i dont think were getting good grades for grammar on this ..are we? lol
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 6:52 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• OMG you did capitalize your sentences... seriously!!! Just kidding. Because they are sitting on their butt.. they are probably bored and trying to entertain themselves. That's about the only reason I have a cafe mom... something to do when I'm bored, but I try to make peoples days instead of waste my mind by being rude. I get rude with the rude! Nice question.

dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 6:53 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Didn't whoops... damn spelling error... please don't bash me!
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 6:54 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• On here if you don't answer the way they want you to answer. They usually bite your head off. You can't have your own thoughts or opinions.

Answer by louise2 at 6:56 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Not me! I just got here!

:)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:22 PM on Jan. 15, 2009