This weird pain....

Ok, I'm 14 wks pregnant and I've been having some trouble with constipation, hemrhoids, the works. So what I'm wondering is, would really bad constipation make me feel kind of crampy, I mean it's not painful cramping, just annoying and kind of like the mother of all gas bubbles. Also, do the rhoids cause problems if I feel them when I sit down?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:48 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• constipation cramps can send you to the hospital thinking you are dying... just sayin..... It's common for the mothers to be to have more trouble than the rest of the world, but I have seen a family member (NOT pregnant) go to the hospital thinking her insides were going to pop out and they gave her gassex or something and once she farted it was fine.
    stillfatmama

Answer by stillfatmama at 7:41 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I had hemmorhoids when I was pregnant, too. They never go away, but they do get better! I would suggest one of those pillows to sit on, or even use a bopp! that's what I did! I sat on my boppy!
    Anonymous

• yes, constipation can cause cramping
    Anonymous