I want to be pregnant but seem to cant please read

I swear everytime I turn around another person is pregnant. I have been trying for awhile and nothing. I am greatful for the 5 children I have but I want another. Ok I know your probably going to say damn she got alot of kids. I know that already. Im jealous cuz now my friend and sister in law are both pregnant and all I have been reading is most of you all just found out or just had a baby. For those who are trying does it make you feel jealous. I dont know what Im doing wrong for me not to get pregnant but I did have a ultrasound done and they say everything is fine with me so they dont know why I cant get pregnant. sooo my question is how do you really know when is the right time to do it and what did you do to get that pregnant. I need all the advice I can get thanks

momof5kidz

Asked by momof5kidz at 6:59 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You may be having some trouble with concieving because you're stressing about it, just relax and enjoy the process and before you know it you'll be showing off another baby bump :)
    Anonymous

• I think it's wonderful that you want that many kids. It makes me mad when people balk at a large number of children. I do know it's annoying to see pregnant people everywhere when you're really having trouble conceiving!
    Anonymous

• idk if this has anything to do with it, but since you have 5 kids, how old are you? If you're old enough, you could be in the start of menopause. I have a friend with 5 kids who is 38, she wants another and is not having much luck.
    Anonymous

• I tried to get pregnant for about a year and it never happened. but as soon as I finally gave up and figured I was fine with the children I have and didn't want to be pregnant I found out I was so maybe you should stop trying. it worked for me. and the jealousy thing is normal I felt the same way.
    persuasion91297

Answer by persuasion91297 at 7:10 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I should add that Im only 31 and had my youngest 2 years ago
    momof5kidz

Answer by momof5kidz at 7:11 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• When dh and I were ttcing for DD it took the longest 6 months of my life. The whole time all I could focus on was how his ex got pregnant when a condom broke and he didn't even want her to have the kid. He wanted to have a kid with me and it just didn't seem like it was going to happen. I didn't know what I was going to do if I had to spend the rest of my life with SS around knowing that he wasn't wanted or intended by the parent that wanted and intended to have one with me. It would have been excruciating. Thank goodness we didn't have to deal with that. But I know, try not to focus on it and be thankful for the five you already have. Remember some women don't even have one, or they have miscarriage after miscarriage. You have it good compared to many out there.
    Anonymous

• let the powers that be do their thing, maybe it's just not the right time right now... It took 3 years for us to have baby no 1, and I was thankful for that, took 10 years for baby number 2, and after I had him, I saw why, it HAD to be that way, or I would have been up the proverbial creek without a paddle.....
    that which you cannot see has all the answers.
    stillfatmama

Answer by stillfatmama at 7:44 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• my bf wants a big family =)
    if he hangs well with our first one then maybe later on we can try for more and more..lol
    dont stress about it or think about it,just let it happen on its own =)
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 7:55 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• i had a dream one night, and God told me i was either having one, or having seven! I don't think I'll be able to stop at one... i've always wanted a big family...

the next day at work, I saw this picture hanging on the sale wall. it's david r stoecklein's "The Lesson"

i can see that being him and our children... i was touched! that is exactly what we do, and I can only imagine our little family, me with the camera, them on the fence, and his teaching!!!

girl, just relax! it will happen in due time, and God will give you the desires of your heart! Live your life according to His will, and He will bless you! Congratulations on the first 5, and I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that wants a big family! (And our first hasn't even officially arrived yet!)
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 8:08 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I know your pain.  while I was tring to get pregnant it seemed everyone else around me did.  The more I longed for it the more people kept coming up pregnant.  I personally will never tell another soul (besides my sister) that I am tring to get pregnant.  I wish I could hug you and tell you that is going to get better but It took me a while.  Just relax and wait to see what is in store for you. Or should I say Stork.:)

Anonymous